This Policy will help you understand the purposes for which your Personal Information is being gathered, processed and used so that you have full understanding of how your data is used and how we aim to keep that information secure. For further information you may contact us directly at legal@driveseres about our practices for using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing your information.
Information We May Collect
The only Personal Information about you that we collect is information you voluntarily give us via email, by signing up for our newsletter, or other communication from you relating to our products or services, which may include, without limitation, your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number. We will only use your Personal Information for the purpose to which you provided your information, including:
- to fulfill your requests for information, including requests to receive our newsletter and other promotional materials;
- to personalize your experience on the Website and to improve the security, design, and functionality of our Site
- to administer surveys or promotions
- analysis of product acceptance and your browsing behavior;
- processing your employment application;
- providing updates to you about any changes to our policies, terms and conditions and any other matters which we may need to tell you;
- other lawful purposes in compliance with the applicable data protection laws.
Information Collected Using Cookies:
We may also collect information using cookies that are small data files stored on your device by a website. When you visit our Website, we may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your device until you delete them) to make your experience on our Website more personal and interactive.
Cookies allow us to collect information such as websites you visited before browsing our Website, pages you viewed on our Website, the number of times you accessed our Website, the amount of time you spent on our Website, and other web traffic data. If you do not wish to have your information collected by using cookies, you can disable cookies (or specific cookies) by adjusting your browser settings.
Information Collected Using Analytics Tools:
We may use Google Analytics Advertising features such as demographics and interest reporting to collect non-personally identifiable data, such as the gender, age, and interests of visitors to our Site. You can read Google’s security and privacy policies for Google Analytics Advertising features on Google’s official website. You may opt out of having your data used by Google Analytics by Google’s Ads Settings or any other available means.
Information Collected From Third Party Sources:
We may also collect information from or about you from other third-party sources such as a social media platform where you have an account.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We use rigorous data security software to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information is protected in several ways with firewalls, data encryption, physical security for our buildings, files and information contained therein and current industry standards. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information.
We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone. We will not share your personal information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose for which you provided it. For instance, we may disclose your Personal Information to a contractor or service provider we use to support our business, provided they are bound by contractual obligations to keep your personal information confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
If you are in Europe, California, Hong Kong or Mainland China, please know that you may be connected to servers located outside of the European Union or the European Economic Area, California, Hong Kong and/or Mainland China which may or may not have data protections laws equivalent to the laws of your state or country of residence. By providing your information to us through the Website, you are consenting to the storage, transfer, and processing of your Personal Information in our foreign data servers in accordance with the relevant laws in those jurisdictions to the extent permissible under the law in your jurisdiction.
Your Access to and Control Over Your Information
We understand your concerns of your personal information. You have options to control how your information is used, including:
- Opting-Out of Communications: Our newsletters and promotional emails include instructions for opting out of receiving further communications, or you can contact us as described below.
- Opting-Out of Analytics Tools: You may opt out of having your data used by Google Analytics or any other available means. You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to our Website by using Google Analytics’ Opt-out Browser Add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- Adjusting Cookie Settings: Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you do not wish to have your information collected using cookies from our Website, you can disable cookies (or specific cookies) by adjusting your browser settings.
- See what information we have about you, if any
- Change, correct, or have us delete any information we have about you
Please contact us at legal@driveseres to report any violations of this Policy or raise any questions regarding our privacy compliance.
If you are in Europe, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of Personal Data relating to you infringes the General Data Protection Regulation. Please contact us legal@driveseres and we will provide you with detailed information as regards the contact details of the respective supervisory authority.